Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who, for the purposes of a legal transaction, cannot be considered to be principally engaged in a business or self-employed profession).
Information on right of revocation
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date of
- on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you, have taken possession of the goods, insofar as you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these will be or have been delivered uniformly;
- on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you, have taken possession of the last goods, insofar as you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these will be or have been delivered uniformly;
- on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you, have taken possession of the last part-delivery or the last piece, if the goods ordered are delivered in several part-deliveries or in several pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of the following (SmartVital B.V., Markt 14, 6211CJ Maastricht, Phone: +31 43 328 1787, Email: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached standard withdrawal form, which is, however, not obligatory.
For the withdrawal period to be observed, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your withdrawal. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in no event will this refund involve any additional costs to you.
We may refuse a refund until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have proved that you have sent the goods, whichever comes first.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about withdrawal from this contract. return or surrender. The deadline is met if you return the goods before the two-week deadline.
You shall bear the direct costs for the return of the goods.
You only have to pay for the loss of value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to an unnecessary handling of the goods and this after checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion and decline
The right of withdrawal does not exist in contracts
- for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for their production based on an individual choice or the decision of the consumer that is decisive or clearly tailored to the consumer's personal needs;
- for the delivery of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed in the contract and which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and their current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscriptions.
The right of withdrawal lapses early in contracts
- delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if after delivery they are inseparably mixed with other goods on account of their nature;
- for the delivery of audio and video recordings and computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Standard withdrawal form
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please complete and return this form).
- To SmartVital B.V., Markt 14, 6211CJ Maastricht, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) through the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following services (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for written messages)
(*) Delete where not applicable.